Summer Gaming Camp Counselor
Job Summary: We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as a Summer Gaming Camp Counselors. As a counselor, you will be responsible for leading and supervising a group of campers, aged 6-14, in various gaming activities, workshops and outside play.
- Plan, organize and execute gaming activities and workshops for campers
- Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of campers at all times
- Create a fun and inclusive environment that encourages camper engagement and participation
- Assist in the setup and teardown of gaming equipment and materials
- Foster positive relationships with campers and their families, and communicate regularly with parents/guardians
- Collaborate with other counselors and camp staff to ensure the success of the camp program
- Experience in gaming and/or technology-related fields
- Previous experience working with children in a camp, school, or other recreational setting
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Current CPR and First Aid certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Ability to lift, pull and push a minimum of 50 lbs
This is a seasonal position for the duration of our summer camp program, extending from May 30th to July 28th. The ideal candidate will have a passion for children, gaming and technology, as well as a desire to inspire and educate the next generation of gamers. If you are a creative and energetic individual who loves working with children, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Please send resume to email@example.com